I would definitely recommend AFHP for anyone who wants to achieve their fitness certificates.”
Tom Dearnaley, Toowoomba QLD
How Much Does this Course Cost?
Who is This Course For?
What Will I Learn In This Course
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
RESPOND IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and minimise immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for CPR
- Seek assistance from emergency response services
PERFORM CPR PROCEDURES
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation in accordance with ARC guidelines
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Operate automated external defibrillator (AED) according to manufacturer’s instructions
COMMUNICATE DETAILS OF THE INCIDENT
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency response services
- Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information in line with statutory and/or organisational policies
What are the schedules for this course
Get Started Today
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org