Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
Course Name: Provide CPR, Course Certificate: HLTAID001
Provide CPR (HLTAID001) needs to be renewed annually for your First Aid qualification to remain current.
I would definitely recommend AFHP for anyone who wants to achieve their fitness certificates.”
Tom Dearnaley, Toowoomba QLD
How Much Does this Course Cost?
Who is This Course For?
What Will I Learn In This Course
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
RESPOND IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and minimise immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for CPR
- Seek assistance from emergency response services
PERFORM CPR PROCEDURES
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation in accordance with ARC guidelines
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Operate automated external defibrillator (AED) according to manufacturer’s instructions
COMMUNICATE DETAILS OF THE INCIDENT
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency response services
- Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information in line with statutory and/or organisational policies
What are the schedules for this course
Get Started Today
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org