NATIONAL TRAINING COURSES
ACADEMY OF FITNESS & HIGH PERFORMANCE
Provide CPR (HLTAID001)
Course Name: Provide CPR, Course Certificate: HLTAID001
Provide CPR (HLTAID001) needs to be renewed annually for your First Aid qualification to remain current.
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COURSE COST?
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE
This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide CPR, in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
RESPOND IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION
- Recognise an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and minimise immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for CPR
- Seek assistance from emergency response services
PERFORM CPR PROCEDURES
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation in accordance with ARC guidelines
- Display respectful behaviour towards casualty
- Operate automated external defibrillator (AED) according to manufacturer’s instructions
COMMUNICATE DETAILS OF THE INCIDENT
- Accurately convey incident details to emergency response services
- Report details of incident to workplace supervisor as appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of records and information in line with statutory and/or organisational policies
WHAT ARE THE SCHEDULES FOR THIS COURSE
GET STARTED TODAY
Send us an email at email@example.com
“AFHP have exceptional staff that really go above and beyond to help each student learn and progress. The online modules have an abundance of information that is both easy to navigate and applicable to becoming a personal trainer. I highly recommend anyone who is interested in doing a fitness course to take a look at AFHP.”
CHRIS CHAN, TOOWOOMBA QLD
highly recommend AFHP
I signed up to do my course with AFHP after having a bad experience with another provider and I am so glad I did. The online material is interactive and easy to read. And the in classroom sessions are very informative and enjoyable. Rob is a such wealth of knowledge and I have learnt so much from the sessions with him. I would highly recommend AFHP to anyone that who is looking at studying and getting into the fitness industry.
“Working with AFHP to complete my Certificate III and IV has been an amazing and worthwhile experience. Learning through a mixture of online, written and physical methods has equipped me with all the essential knowledge needed to enter the fitness industry. The teachers are the best in the business and will help you every step of the way.
I would definitely recommend AFHP for anyone who wants to achieve their fitness certificates.”
TOM DEARNALEY, TOOWOOMBA QLD